Embark on a cruise along the Rivers of Europe or garden tour in England. You'll enjoy touring with garden and gourmet enthusiasts while viewing unforgettable sites such as Italian lakes and Croation wildflowers.
Your expert guides will lead the way through wonderful gardens, iconic attractions and charming secrets of Europe, Scandinavia and the United Kingdom. Combine your small group holiday with a botanically themed European river or coastal cruise to create your own itinerary and discover a truly unique experience with Botanica.
England, Scotland, Wales & Ireland have some of the world’s most iconic gardens, including Sissinghurst Garden, Great Dixter, Hidcote and Chartwell. Visit the world famous Chelsea Flower show or sail the remote outer reaches of the UK on a Coastal Cruise. See the 11 day British Isles Cruise here.
Chelsea Flower Show
Visit the world famous Chelsea Flower Show in London - a must see for all garden lovers. For over 100 years, this renowned show has attracted visitors from all over the world. Find out more about our Chelsea Flower Show tours here.
Portugal & Spain
Explore the gardens and quintas of Portugal and Madeira along with the iconic gardens of Spain, including Alhambra. Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Douro River and enjoy the landscapes and culture of the region. See the Gardens and Art of Portugal and Spain with Madeir and Cordoba Patio Festival here.
Netherlands & Belgium
See spring bulbs in full bloom, including the iconic fields of tulips in the Netherlands. See the once every 5 year Floralia festival in Belgium whilst relaxing aboard your luxury river ship. See the 10 day Floralia Flower Show, Tulips & Gardens of Holland & Belgium Cruise here.
French gardens are wonderfully diverse. From the formal gardens of the Loire Valley, the beauty of Artist's Gardens along the Seine River to the charming rural gardens found along the rivers of France, a visit to this Country will impress. 12 Day Gardens of the Seine River & Chelsea Flower Show, London & Sussex tour here.
Italian gardens are fabulously formal and grand. Visit beautiful Island Gardens in the Lake District and visit iconic Verona and Venice. See the 7 day Italian Lakes, Music & Gardens tour here.
Slovenian & Croatian Gardens
See the magnificent wildflowers of Slovenia and Croatia in the height of springtime. Marvel of the world heritage listed Plitvice Lakes and Lake Bled as well as the picturesque Dalmatian Coast. See the 14 day Spring Wildflowers, Slovenia & Croatian Islands Cruise here.
Sail from Aberdeen to Tromso enjoying spectacular scenery, Viking history, wildflowers, Norwegian and Scottish gardens, architecture and art. A unique opportunity to explore the coastline and landscapes of the Fjords of Norway. See the 13 day Scottish Garden and Norwegian Fjords Cruise here.
- River Cruising: One of the most indulgent, relaxing and unique methods of travel. Let your floating hotel take you directly to the wonderful sights and incredible gardens of the region.
- Coastal Cruising: Our newest travel adventure offers the perfect blend of intrepid and luxurious. On a Luxury Small Ship cruise, you will awake each morning to a new adventure.
- Small Group Tours: Our personalised touring is in small groups of usually around 20 people (maximum 30 unless stated).
- For Art Lovers: Botanica have devised a range of travel experiences for those who appreciate fine art.
- For History Lovers: On most tours and cruises there is a strong historical learning element on our tours, from our local guides, Tour Managers and special guest lecturers.
- Visit Stately Homes & Mansions: Get a glimpse into the way people lived, or currently live around the world. Visit stately homes, chateaux, castles, mansions and homesteads.
- See the Wildlife & Wildflowers: On many of our holidays you will have the chance to learn about the flora and fauna of the region from our experts.
- For Gourmet Lovers: We will often include gourmet experiences on our tours, designed to let you try some of the local produce. Some tours may include a highlight meal or a cooking demonstration.
To help you prepare for your journey we have put together some information that will assist you with your final arrangements. Whether you're wondering about your river ship's services and amenities, how to handle gratuities, contact details, and more - we hope the information on this page helps you along your way.
Visit Preparing For Your Trip
We wish you an enjoyable experience and know you'll return home with wonderful memories of a unique and exciting holiday with Botanica.