Embark on tours of beautiful botanic gardens, flower shows, stately mansions and see spectacular wildflowers. Choose from a wide range of tours visiting Australia's unique capital cities and charming regional towns.
Enjoy personalised small group touring in Australia exploring diverse natural and created gardens.
Meet private garden owners who will guide you around their gardens showcasing their horticultural achievements.
Discover iconic attractions and gourmet experiences as you travel beyond the garden gate.
Click on the links below to learn more about our Australian tours & cruises:
5 Day Victorian Gardens & Sculptures in Autumn, 2019 and 2020 departure
5 Day Victorian ‘Fork to Fork’, 2019 and 2020 departure
6 Day Melbourne Flower Show, 2019 and 2020 departure
7 Day Victorian Private Gardens & Galleries, 2019 departure
7 Day Victorian Homesteads, Mansions & Gardens including Melbourne, 2019 and 2020 departures
8 Day Melbourne Flower Show & Gardens of the North East, 2019 and 2020 departure
New South Wales Gardens
8 Day NSW Floriade, Tulips & Private Gardens including the Blue Mountains, 2019 and 2020 departures
5 Day NSW Floriade, Tulips & Private Gardens, 2019 and 2020 departures
South Australia Gardens
7 Day SA Wine, Roses, History, Gardens & Art including the Clare Valley, 2019 and 2020 departures
5 Day SA Wine, Roses, History, Gardens & Art, 2019 and 2020 departures
7 Day Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers, 2019 and 2020 departures
Western Australian Gardens
10 Day WA Wildflowers, Landscapes & Private Gardens 2019 and 2020 departures
7 Day Private Gardens & Taste of Tasmania 2019 and 2020 departures
9 Day Private Gardens & Taste of Tasmania with Bruny Island, 2019 and 2020 departures
8 Day Norfolk Island History & Gardens, 2020 departure
- Coastal Cruising: Our newest travel adventure offers the perfect blend of intrepid and luxurious. On a Luxury Small Ship cruise, you will awake each morning to a new adventure.
- Small Group Tours: Our personalised touring is in small groups of usually around 20 people (maximum 28).
- For Art Lovers: Botanica have devised a range of travel experiences for those who appreciate fine art.
- For History Lovers: On most tours and cruises there is a strong historical learning element on our tours, from our local guides, Tour Managers and special guest lecturers.
- Visit Stately Homes & Mansions: Get a glimpse into the way people lived, or currently live around the world. Visit stately homes, chateaux, castles, mansions and homesteads.
- See the Wildlife & Wildflowers: On many of our holidays you will have the chance to learn about the flora and fauna of the region from our experts.
- For Gourmet Lovers: We will often include gourmet experiences on our tours, designed to let you try some of the local produce. Some tours may include a highlight meal or a cooking demonstration.